Casey M. Woster, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
- Secondary Language: Spanish
I chose emergency medicine because I enjoy variety, problem solving and getting to meet people from all walks of life.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, being outdoors and reading.
I am a member of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the Emergency Medicine Residents' Association (EMRA).
- Medical School: Creighton University School of Medicine 2009
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2012
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine