Amy E. Walsh, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
My position as an emergency medicine physician is always interesting and different every day. I love to quickly solve problems and relieve my patients' pain. Working in the emergency room gives me the opportunity to take care of all patients regardless of their ability to pay.
In my free time, I enjoy outdoor sports, weightlifting, cooking and reading. I'm also learning to paint.
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2009
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics 2012
- Fellowship in International Emergency Medicine: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2014
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine