Benjamin Mueller, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
- Secondary Language: German
Dr. Ben Mueller is an orthopaedic spine surgeon who completed his residency training at the University of Minnesota, followed by a spine surgery fellowship at the nationally and internationally renowned Leatherman Spine Center in Louisville. Additionally, Dr. Mueller has a PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Minnesota. He treats both adult and pediatric patients with cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine problems. His interests include deformity, stenosis, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disease, scoliosis, trauma, complex revision spine surgery, and other problems. Dr. Mueller performs research in spine surgery, and has published research in scientific journals and presented at local, national, and international conferences.
When not at work, Dr. Mueller enjoys his time with family, the outdoors, hockey and soccer.
Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
North American Spine Society
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2006
- Residency in Surgery: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2007
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Minnesota 2011
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery: Norton Leatherman Spine Center 2012
- Certification: No Information on Record