Jane C. Dever, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine
- Secondary Language: Tagalog
I have always enjoyed psychology, science, genetics, biology, physiology and dreams. This led me to a profession in general adult psychiatry and sleep medicine. Completing a fellowship in sleep medicine gave me an extra tool, a missing link toward a better understanding of the complex science of human brain, mind and behavior. My clinical expertise is guided by evidence-based research with thorough consideration to unique patient limitations and expectations.
Psychiatry is a specialty that truly gets into the core of many things in life. Every patient is unique, and their stories are both complex and personal. No matter what the current symptoms, struggles or dilemma patients are facing, I focus on what is ultimately going to improve the patient as a whole. I am passionate about empowering and educating patients, making sure they understand the pros and cons of the treatment choices they have at hand. Medicine is constantly evolving, and I am here to optimize what medical science can offer, bringing patients back to their usual selves. In my free time, I like biking, snorkeling, watching highly acclaimed foreign films, going to festivals and community events, cooking, and spending time with my family.
I am a member of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
Please note: This provider serves only adults ages 18+. Patients must have been seen by a HealthPartners, Stillwater Medical Group, Hudson Hospital & Clinic, Westfields Hospital (outpatient) or Amery Hospital (outpatient) Primary or Specialty Care Provider in the last 2 years in order to schedule a new patient appointment in HealthPartners therapy or psychiatry.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Lung & Sleep Health
- 401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7616
- Medical School: Far Eastern University- Philippines 1997
- Residency in Psychiatry: Hennepin County Medical Center 2011
- Fellowship in Sleep Medicine: Hennepin County Medical Center 2012
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)