Janet A. Zander, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
I am board certified in Psychiatry, licensed and in good standing at HealthPartners. My work is primarily inpatient, with a small outpatient clinic either for longstanding patients of mine, or for challenging inpatients who would benefit from some continuity for a time. I love staying on top of all the details of patient care and discovering medical conditions that need concomitant care with psychiatric conditions. I am drawn to particularly ill patients in hopes of being useful to them in improving their lives.
I'm a member of the following professional associations: *American Psychological Association (APA) * Minnesota Psychiatric Society (MPS) * Minnesota Women Physicians * American Medical Women's Association (AMWA) * Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR) * Physicians for a National Health Plan (PNHP)
Please note: This provider serves only adults ages 18+. Patients must have been seen by a HealthPartners, Stillwater Medical Group, Hudson Hospital & Clinic, Westfields Hospital (outpatient) or Amery Hospital (outpatient) Primary or Specialty Care Provider in the last 2 years in order to schedule a new patient appointment in HealthPartners therapy or psychiatry.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - St. Paul
- 640 Jackson St Ste E2900 Saint Paul, MN 55101 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Medical School: University of Minnesota 1976
- Residency in Psychiatry: University of Minnesota 1979
- Fellowship in Psychiatry: University of Minnesota 1980
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)