Timothy L. Gendron, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry, Psychiatry Geriatric
I chose behavioral health because psychiatry is "in my blood". I have many family members in the mental health field, including my father who is a retired psychiatrist. I'm originally from St. Paul, Minnesota, and grew up here. After 17 years of living and practicing in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, I returned to my beloved home state in 2012.
I have many interests outside of my practice, including music, movies, politics, animals, the Minnesota Twins and the Minnesota Wild.
New patient appointments:
Patients must have been seen by a HealthPartners, HealthPartners Family of Care, or Park Nicollet Primary Care Provider in the last two years in order to schedule a new patient appointment in psychiatry.
Please note: This provider serves only adults ages 18+.
- Medical School: Mayo Medical School 1995
- Residency in Psychiatry: Butler Hospital/Brown University Program 1999
- Fellowship in Psychiatry Geriatric: Butler Hospital/Brown University Program 2000
- Certification: No Information on Record