Todd Christopher Johnson, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
I joined HealthPartners in 2012, following a Sports Medicine Fellowship at Wake Forest University and an orthopaedic residency at the University of Minnesota. My special interests include hip arthroscopy, for which I have special training.
I enjoy basketball and was the Slam Dunk Champion at Princeton University in 2000 while an undergraduate. I live in St. Paul with my wife and three children.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Medical School: University of Alabama at Birmingham 2006
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Minnesota 2011
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine: Wake Forest Baptist Health 2012
- Certification: Am Bd of Orthopaedic Surgery