Amy C. Fox, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Surgery
Dr. Fox is a board certified general surgeon with fellowship training in endocrine surgery. She earned her undergraduate degree from Carleton College and received her medical degree from the University of Minnesota. Her general surgery residency was completed at Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis followed by fellowship training at the University of Michigan. She specializes in the surgical management of benign and malignant diseases of the breast, thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands. She has particular interest in treating breast cancer, thyroid cancer, thyroid nodules, and adrenal masses. If you have any questions about your surgical problems, please feel free to contact me at Amy.C.Fox@Healthpartners.com.
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2004
- Residency in Surgery: Washington University School of Medicine 2011
- Fellowship in Endocrine Surgery: University of Michigan Health System 2012
- Certification: Am Bd of Surgery