Rebecca L. Gardner, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I was drawn to emergency medicine because I enjoy the variety of my patients and the unpredictable nature of the ER. I enjoy helping people through a crisis and the detective work it sometimes takes to do that. I love the hardworking people that I work with who have dedicated themselves to helping others on nights, weekends and holidays because we all know that emergencies are never convenient.
I feel that learning should never stop and I am pursuing further education with a medical toxicology fellowship.
In my free time, I enjoy cooking and spending time with my family, fishing and cheering on Minnesota sports teams!
I am a member of the following professional associations:
* American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
* American Academy of Clinical Toxicology (AACT)
* American College of Medical Toxicology (ACMT)
- Medical School: Temple University 2010
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2013
- Fellowship in Medical Toxicology: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2015
- Certification: No Information on Record