Jessica L. German, PA-C
- Practicing Department: Orthopaedics
- Physician Assistant
Although I am a new graduate, I have known I wanted to work in medicine my entire life. I graduated from Minnesota State University, Mankato with a major in Biochemistry in 2010. After graduation, I immediately began my Physician Assistant Program at Rush University in Chicago. While in Chicago, I completed an Advanced Clinical Practice Rotation in Orthopaedic Surgery at Midwest Orthopaedics. I was privileged to work with some wonderful physicians in Chicago, but felt my calling to return to Minnesota. I enjoy being able to follow my patients from their first visit through their last.
In my spare time, I enjoy swimming, biking, camping, reading and sewing.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- 435 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-8300
- Professional School: Rush University 2013
- Certification: NCCPA-Ntl Comm on Cert of Physician Assistants