Ellie Eun Ju Choi, DO
- Practicing Specialty: Neurology, Vascular Neurology
- Secondary Language: Korean
I was born in South Korea, but grew up and lived on the West Coast of the United States. I ventured out to the Midwest for neurology residency training at the University of Minnesota. Post-residency, I completed my vascular/stroke fellowship at the University of Texas-Houston. I strongly believe in stroke prevention and work together with my patients to stop this potentially devastating disease. In addition to clinical medicine, I have an interest in health care management and administration.
Outside of medicine, I enjoy running, hiking, cooking, traveling and giving back to the community through volunteering.
I am a member of the following professional associations:
* American Heart Association
* American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
* American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Medical School: Midwestern University 2008
- Internship in Internal Medicine: Loma Linda University Medical Center 2009
- Residency in Neurology: University of Minnesota 2012
- Fellowship in Vascular Neurology: University of Texas Medical School 2013
- Certification: No Information on Record