Linda L. McLaughlin, NP-AG
- Practicing Department: Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Nurse Practitioner
When I started working in critical care, my first job was in a cardiovascular surgery unit, and I found that I liked those patients. That's why I'm glad to be here. I enjoy following patients from surgery and seeing them through until they can return home. Because the field of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery is constantly changing in order to improve patient care, there is always something new to learn.
In my free time, I like to be outdoors, read and spend time with friends.
- Regions Hospital - Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- 640 Jackson St Saint Paul, MN 55101 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-4130
- Professional School: University of Cincinnati 2013
- Certification: AANPCP- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner