Heart CenterHome > Specialties > Heart Center > Warning signs: stroke
Warning signs: stroke
Here are just a few of the common signs of a stroke. If you feel you may be experiencing some of these symptoms, please call 911 immediately. It is important to receive treatment within three hours to avoid permanent damage.
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden loss of vision or double vision
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause
For more information, see the Regions Hospital Stroke Care Center.
Make an appointment651-254-4887
Find a doctorOur staff includes 700 HealthPartners providers.