Rehabilitation InstituteHome > Specialties > Rehabilitation Institute > Golf
Are you one of the many golfers playing in pain?
Our physical therapy staff, with Titleist Performance Institute Certification, identify and treat physical limitations that may be affecting your swing or causing injury. A personalized rehabilitation program is created using high speed video analysis and in clinic testing. Whatever your goals are as a golfer, we will help you achieve them.
Golf injury facts:
- Up to 30% of current PGA professionals are playing injured
- The golf swing can create eight times body weight force through the spine
- Research shows specific muscle imbalance in golfers with low back pain
- It is estimated that 50% of golfers will develop chronic injuries
Regions Hospital Rehabilitation Institute works closely with your care provider to coordinate all of your care.
Our services include:
- Balance testing
- Club fit
- Flexibility testing
- Movement/biomechanical assessment
- Strength testing
- Exercise program development
- Golf drill prescription
- Manual therapy
- Referral to PGA teaching pro if desired
Fully enclosed indoor hitting bay
High speed video swing assessment
State-of-the-art video assessment of up to 1,000 frames per second to identify flaws and possible causes of injury.
Private pay options for the Golf Program are available. Please contact us for more information.
Make an appointment
Find a doctorOur staff includes 700 HealthPartners providers.