Rehabilitation InstituteHome > Specialties > Rehabilitation Institute > Neck
Regions Hospital Rehabilitation Institute offers physical therapy services for a variety of neck conditions including non-surgical and after surgery needs. Our physical therapists will conduct a complete examination and develop a personalized treatment plan to return you to your highest level of activity.
Regions Hospital Rehabilitation Institute works closely with your care provider to coordinate all of your care.
Common neck conditions treated:
- Compression of nerves in the spine - radiculopathy
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Sprains and strains
Treatment may include:
- Exercise based rehabilitation program to improve strength, flexibility, posture and body movement/proprioception
- Manual therapy treatments to restore mobility and proper alignment
- Posture and movement education to self manage symptoms
- Procedures such as electrical stimulation and traction may be used for pain that is severe and not relieved by exercise or manual therapy
Make an appointment
Find a doctorOur staff includes 700 HealthPartners providers.