Rehabilitation InstituteHome > Specialties > Rehabilitation Institute > Orthopedic conditions
Regions Hospital Rehabilitation Institute offers physical therapy treatment for a variety of orthopedic conditions, both post-operative and non-operative. We are equipped to serve a wide variety of ages, ranging from children to seniors.
The initial visit will include thorough examination of the involved joint(s) to determine the cause of the symptoms, followed by personalized treatments to address pain, limitations in mobility and function.
Our physical therapists have advanced training in a variety of sub-specialty areas to offer you the best possible care. The primary goal of therapy is to restore normal mobility, strength and function to return to pre-injury state and prevent future injury.
Our therapists communicate with your medical provider to ensure coordination of your plan of care.
Common orthopedic conditions treated:
- Pre and post-operative conditions: rotator cuff repairs, ACL reconstruction, arthroscopic surgeries, spinal fusions, etc
- Arthritis (shoulder, hip, knee and ankle)
- Bursitis (shoulder and hip)
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Frozen shoulder
- Shoulder instability/dislocations
- Low back pain
- Patellofemoral syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis/tendinopathy
- Ankle sprains
Make an appointment
Find a doctorOur staff includes 700 HealthPartners providers.