Rehabilitation InstituteHome > Specialties > Rehabilitation Institute > Shoulder
Regions Hospital Rehabilitation Institute offers physical therapy services for a variety of shoulder conditions including non-surgical and after surgery needs. Our therapist will perform an examination and then develop a personalized plan considering your pain and limitations. Our goal is to return you to your highest level of mobility and strength.
Regions Hospital Rehabilitation Institute works closely with your care provider to coordinate all of your care.
Common orthopaedic shoulder conditions treated:
- AC/acromioclavicular joint strains and separations
- Bicep tear and repairs
- Frozen shoulder/atraumatic capsulitis
- Multi-traumatic injuries
- Muscle Strains
- Rotator cuff injuries – surgical and non surgical
- Shoulder and scapular muscle imbalances
- Shoulder impingement
- Shoulder inflammation/bursitis
- Shoulder joint/labral injuries – surgical and non surgical
- Sports injuries
- Temporary and partial dislocations/shoulder subluxations
- Tendon injury/tendinopathies
- Total shoulder replacements and reverse total shoulder replacements
- Traumatic capsulitis
Make an appointment
Find a doctorOur staff includes 700 HealthPartners providers.