Why work at Regions?
In a word: Culture. You’ll find a warm, diverse group of people who are committed to helping our patients, and each other. We stick to a Head + Heart, Together, philosophy – meaning we combine medical knowledge with compassionate care to get the best outcomes.
You’ll also find a place to learn and grow. As a teaching hospital, we’re always looking to improve our practices. We foster an inclusive environment that encourages new ways of thinking, celebrates differences and recognizes hard work.
We are committed to living our values. This means you can expect us to be your partner and treat you with dignity and respect. You can expect us to listen carefully and give you good, timely information. And we will do our very best to earn your trust by being open and honest, and keeping our word. If we ever fail to live up to our values, please tell us so we can work to make it better.
Benefits and well-being
You care for patients – and we’ll care for you. As an employee, you’ll get benefits like:
- A state-of-the-art fitness center, with classes and services.
- An Employee Health and Wellness Clinic, which offers preventive care and wellness checks.
- Our Center for Employee Resiliency. Take time for yourself and recharge with services like a resiliency coach, classes and massage therapy. Or meditate or relax on your own with aromatherapy or guided imagery.
- Low-cost wellness classes, covering topics like meditation and women’s health.
- A tobacco-free campus.
- Discounts on products, like bike helmets and exercise equipment.
- Eat better with tips and recipes from yumPower
And of course, we offer comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off and much more.
Watch our video to learn more about who we are.
View opportunities across our organization
Regions is part of the HealthPartners family of care, which includes award-winning specialty care clinics.
Getting to Regions Hospital
We’re in the city, but we’re easy to get to.
Parking information and hospital map
Find out where to park and how to get around the hospital.
Explore careers and more
Get an overview of our departments and opportunities, and find your fit.
Application and interview process
View tips on what to expect and how to prepare for your interview.
Support patients by giving your time at Regions or a HealthPartners clinic.
Community Benefit Report
Learn about ways we care for and meet the needs of our community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.