Parking information and hospital map
View parking details and other information to get to where you need to go.
Where should I park, and what entrance should I go in?
We generally recommend parking in the main/emergency entrance (south ramp). From this ramp, you’ll go in the main/emergency entrance. The south ramp and main entrance are open 24/7.
Park in the west ramp if you’re going to:
- Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
- Capital View Transitional Care Center
- Regions Hospital Heart Center
From this ramp, you’ll go in the west entrance. Note: The west ramp is open from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. After 9 p.m., it’s only open for Gillette patients.
Standard rates start at $3 for 0 to 30 minutes, with a max daily rate of $15
Patients and guests receive parking discounts. Bring your parking ticket with you into the hospital, and a staff member will stamp it.
- Multi-visit: Purchase your pass in the gift shop or parking office
- Senior: $3 flat rate for valet parking
- Valet: Starts at $4 for 0 to 30 minutes. Available 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday – Friday; 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on weekends
- Weekend: $3 flat rate
- Lost ticket charge: $15
Find what you need during your visit
Food options and hours
Grab a snack or full meal at one of our cafés.
Area hotel and amenities
Need a place to stay nearby? View a list of hotels.