Patients & guestsHome > Patients & guests > Letter from Brock Nelson, President & CEO
Letter from Brock Nelson, President & CEO
We want to make your hospital stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We also want to provide information about our services, as well as your rights, responsibilities and choices regarding your health care. We are committed to providing you with the best care and experience during your stay with us.
This commitment to you begins with our Promises to Patients and Customers:
- We will treat you with dignity, respect and compassion.
- We will provide you with accurate and timely information.
- We will actively listen and involve you in your care.
- We will provide hassle-free access to the services and care you need.
- We will anticipate your needs and provide understanding of your services.
- We will provide you with a safe, clean and healing environment.
If at any time you feel we are not keeping our promises, please ask to speak to the nurse manager or contact a patient representative at 651-254-2372.
We rely on your feedback. We would like to know what you think we are doing well and how we can continue to improve our care and services for you. About 10–14 days after you leave the hospital, you will receive a survey from us in the mail. I would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to complete the survey.
Our vision is to be the patient-centered hospital of choice for our community.
Find a doctorOur staff includes 700 HealthPartners providers.
Centers of Excellence