Rehabilitation InstituteHome > Specialties > Rehabilitation Institute
Care where you need it
Rehabilitation is a great benefit when you have physical, cognitive or emotional difficulties from a major illness or injury. Our team of specialists will help you become as independent as possible.
We consider you and your family the most important members of the team and will work with you to provide a treatment program that honors your beliefs, culture, needs and goals.
- About us
- Our team
We are happy to provide these links as convenient sources of information. We are not, however, responsible for the content of external sites, nor does this listing constitute any endorsement. If you have medical or health concerns, please consult your healthcare professional for advice.
- American Stroke Association
- Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
- American Chronic Pain Association
- American Spinal Injury Association
- Medtronic (Baclofen pump)
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- Amputee Coalition of America
- National Parkinson's Foundation
- National MS Society
- MN Department of Labor and Division
- American College of Sports Medicine
Make an appointment
Find a doctorOur staff includes 700 HealthPartners providers.