Who we are
Regions Hospital is a private, nonprofit organization that serves patients in Minnesota, western Wisconsin and throughout the region. Known for our leading-edge specialty care, we’re part of the HealthPartners family of care.
What we do
Our mission is simple: to improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and the community. We use our heads and our hearts together to provide the best care and best experience to all patients. Here are some of the ways we do it:
- Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center. Our expertise and technology treats the most serious injuries, 24/7.
- Nationally recognized Burn Center. Our pioneering treatments and offer specialized care to children and adults.
- Committed to mental health. We’re one of Minnesota’s largest providers of mental health care.
- Specialized services. We have top specialists in more than 50 areas of medicine, from cancer care to orthopaedics to heart surgery.
- Nationally recognized care. Our safety, services and exceptional care have earned numerous awards. View our most recent honors.
Our Critical Care Research Center does ongoing research so we can find ways to make your care even better.
Regions is a teach hospital. We partner with the University of Minnesota Medical School to train more than 500 resident doctors each year.
We’re the largest provider of charity care in the east metro. In 2015, we provided $14 million in uncompensated services to care for more than 38,000 patients.
We opened our doors in 1872 in an old stone mansion. Here’s how we’ve grown since.
Click on a year for more details.
Help getting around
Connect with Regions Hospital.
Getting to the hospital
We’re in the city, but we’re easy to get to.
Hospital map and parking information
Find out where to park and how to get around the hospital.
Learn more about Regions
Our experienced team is committed to providing you with the best care and best experience.
Caring for our community
Learn how Regions cares for and meet our community’s needs.
2015 Quality Report
See what we’re doing to improve care – and improve lives.
Board of directors
Meet the people who serve our patients and community.
Regions Hospital Foundation
See how our charitable organization gives back – and how you can give back, too.
Our Code of Conduct
At Regions, we adhere to our values and principles.