Jasleen Gill, MBBS
- Practicing Specialty: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry
- Secondary Language: Hindi, Punjabi
I believe every child and every family is unique. My objective is to work with each of my clients, to understand their individual circumstance and structure an approach that will help them through their illness. I feel it is a true privilege to provide care to my clients and sincerely hope that I am able to contribute toward helping each of them lead healthy and purposeful lives.
In my spare time, I enjoy being with family and friends. I also love to travel.
Please note: This provider serves children and adolescents, ages 5 to 20.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Woodbury
- 8550 Hudson Blvd Lake Elmo, MN 55042 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Medical School: Government Medical College-Punjab University- India 2003
- Fellowship in Psychiatry Child & Adolescent: University of Minnesota Medical Center-Fairview 2015
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro-Child & Adolescent Psychiatry