Jon M. Butala, MA, LMFT
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
- Marriage and Family Therapist
I chose to become a marriage and family therapist out of my interest in helping others with their mental health concerns by connecting with them, providing an opportunity for them to share their story, and insuring that they feel respected along the way. I feel privileged to be a part of each person's journey and to assist them in reaching their goals.
I operate out of a systems and strengths-based model with the belief that every individual has the tools and resources to help manage their mental health. I highly value the relationships with my clients and strive to make them feel comfortable and understood. My interests in working with patients include anxiety, depression, relational conflict, parenting and adjustment issues.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family, working out, playing sports, watching movies and listening to music.
Please note: This clinician serves adults (18+)
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Woodbury
- 8550 Hudson Blvd Lake Elmo, MN 55042 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: Bethel Seminary 2010
- Certification: No Information on Record