Jacqueline T. Kelly, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
- Secondary Language: Spanish
I love practicing emergency medicine. The emergency room is often very stressful for patients, and I appreciate the opportunity to help people in a time of great need. I enjoy the variety in my work, from the conditions I diagnose and treat to the new people I meet every day.
I strive to give the best patient care I can by listening and making each patient my number one priority when I am seeing him or her. I'm passionate about quality improvement in medicine and enjoy working to improve the care I deliver on a daily basis.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my husband and dog, running, practicing yoga and coaching. I'm always interested in new restaurants and am working on improving my cooking skills.
I am American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) eligible. I'm also a member of the following professional associations:
* American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
* American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM)
* Society of Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM)
* American College of Medical Quality (ACMQ)
* American Medical Association (AMA)
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2014
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2017
- Fellowship in Medical Quality Management and Patient Safety: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2018
- Certification: No Information on Record