Natasha Kohli, MBBS
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
- Secondary Language: Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil
I became a psychiatrist because I am intrigued with the human mind and the behavior it generates. I love what I do and aim to provide patient-centered care by working with each patient to establish a plan of care that addresses their overall health and well-being.
Outside of my practice, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and like to travel.
I am a member of the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
- Medical School: Sri Ramachandra Medical Center- India 2005
- Residency in Psychiatry: Hennepin County Medical Center 2015
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)