Rene A. Fernette, PA-C
- Practicing Department: Neurosurgery
- Physician Assistant
I am a physician assistant specializing in neurosurgery. I have had an interest in the nervous system and treating its related conditions since my initial rotation in physician assistant school. I strive to treat the patient as a whole person and work through the condition and treatment options together.
Outside of work, I enjoy golfing, hunting, fishing and spending time with my two springer spaniels.
I am a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS).
- HealthPartners Neuroscience Center - Neurosurgery/Ortho Spine
- 295 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 495-6603
- Professional School: University of Alabama 1994
- Internship in Neurocritical Care: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago 1994
- Certification: No Information on Record