Carolyn Haberman, MA, LPCC
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
- Professional Clinical Counselor
As a licensed professional clinical counselor, I enjoy working with children, adolescents and young adults. I recognize that my clients and their families have innate strengths and self-knowledge vital to overcoming the problems they face. My goal is to help them discover those strengths and identify the solutions that will work. With that in mind, I always work within a client-centered framework, making therapy engaging and fun, and customizing my approach to the needs of the individual client.
I am trained in cognitive behavioral therapy and play therapy and incorporate mindfulness and wellness practices into therapy as well. I find that I am an especially good fit for clients with anxiety, inattention and hyperactivity, behavioral concerns and those on the autism spectrum.
I am a member of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and the Association for Play Therapy (APT).
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Woodbury
- 8550 Hudson Blvd Lake Elmo, MN 55042 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: University of Minnesota 2009