Alicia A. Vandenberg, MSW, LICSW
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
- Social Worker
I went into the field of social work to help people improve the areas of their lives they wish to change or improve. I am always inspired and amazed by the strength each person innately has. I enjoy working with the aging population and was inspired by my grandparents in this area. I have been with Regions Hospital for over 11 years and find working with people who are struggling with chronic illness to be particularly rewarding. I also have a special interest in working with people with addiction and mental health issues.
In my free time, I enjoy being with my family, running, doing a hot yoga class, gardening, playing with my dog and cat and watching movies. I appreciate nature and I am outside as much as possible. I also enjoy bird watching, hiking and camping.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Maplewood
- 2345 Ariel St N Maplewood, MN 55109 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: Augsburg College 2002
- Certification: No Information on Record