Kari B. Haley, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Growing up in a small town, I wanted to become a doctor to help better my community. I decided to specialize in emergency medicine because I feel it's the best way to help out, especially in times of crisis. As an emergency medicine specialist, I am trained to be ready for anything.
I enjoy working closely with my patients, giving them the opportunity to participate in their care as much as possible in the emergency department. I take the time to explain things carefully, especially when reviewing discharge instructions with patients.
When I'm not working, I enjoy spending my time with my husband and two kids, being outdoors whenever possible.
I am a member of the National Association of EMS Physicians (NAEMSP).
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin 2012
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: Medical College of Wisconsin 2015
- Fellowship in Emergency Medical Services-Wilderness Medicine: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2016
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine-Emergency Medical Services