Benjamin A. Willenbring, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I chose to become a physician and specialize in emergency medicine because I wanted to be in a position to provide immediate help to the people who need it most. I enjoy working with patients and sharing with them the level of information they want and need. I try to involve my patients in the decision-making process as much as possible.
When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter. I also like camping and backpacking.
I am a member of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Association of Emergency Medicine (AAEM).
- Medical School: Drexel University 2011
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: Hahnemann University Hospital 2014
- Fellowship in Medical Toxicology: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2018
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine