Benjamin A. Willenbring, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I chose to become a physician and specialize in emergency medicine and medical toxicology because I wanted to be in a position to provide immediate help to the people who need it most. I enjoy working with patients and sharing with them the level of information they want and need. I try to involve my patients in the decision-making process as much as possible.
When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my wife and two children. I also like camping and backpacking.
I am a member of the following professional associations:
*American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
*American Association of Emergency Medicine (AAEM)
*American College of Medical Toxicologists (ACMT)
*American Academy of Clinical Toxicology (AACT)
- Medical School: Drexel University 2011
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: Hahnemann University Hospital 2014
- Fellowship in Medical Toxicology: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2018
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine