Larry E. Goldenberg, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Secondary Language: Russian
My interests include healthy and high-risk pregnancies, preventative medicine, painful and irregular periods, fibroids, pelvic pain, alternatives to hysterectomy, abnormal pap smears, family planning, urinary leakage and menopausal problems.
I enjoy incorporating patients' wishes with state-of-the art methods to help achieve healthy lives.
Outside of my work I enjoy healthy cooking, eating, bicycling and exploring the Twin Cities.
- Medical School: Wright State University 2011
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology: Tulane University School of Medicine 2015
- Certification: Am Bd of Obstetrics & Gynecology