Ting Ting Ji, NP-F
- Practicing Department: Neurosurgery
- Nurse Practitioner
- Secondary Language: Mandarin Chinese
I am a ANCC board certified Family Nurse Practitioner working in the neurosurgery specialty. Prior to becoming a nurse practitioner, I worked as RN in an orthopedic hospital, particularly in the recovery room, recovering primarily patients post spine surgery. This experience gave me the opportunity to work with surgical patients, learning different types of spine surgeries and surgical approaches, thus led to my interest in becoming a NP specializing in spine surgery.
During free time, I enjoy cooking, hiking, trying different restaurants in town and spending time with my family. I especially love traveling the world. One of the goals I have in life is hopefully to see one new place every year.
- HealthPartners Neuroscience Center - Neurosurgery/Ortho Spine
- 295 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 495-6603
- Professional School: Pace University - New York City Campus 2014
- Certification: ANCC-Family Nurse Practitioner