Jeremy J. Gatto, MSW, LICSW
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
- Social Worker
I chose to become a therapist because I believe in the process of change and enjoy supporting others in making small changes that have great impact in their wellness and quality of life.
I like working with a wide variety of patients, especially adolescents and young adults. I generally take a solution-focused approach that teaches practical skills and strategies for addressing life's challenges.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and being active outdoors.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Maplewood
- 2345 Ariel St N Maplewood, MN 55109 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: Boston College of Graduate School of Social Work 2003
- Certification: No Information on Record