Thomas A. Stark, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Secondary Language: Finnish
I have a broad and extensive training in all aspects of cardiac and thoracic surgery from gold-standard open operations to minimally invasive, endovascular and robotic techniques. My primary concern is patient safety and quality in outcomes.
I enjoy spending my free time with my lovely wife, raising our two children, playing hockey, and enjoying the outdoors.
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2009
- Residency in Surgery: St. Joseph Mercy Hospital 2014
- Fellowship in Cardiothoracic Surgery: Oregon Health & Science University/L353- United States 2016
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Surgery: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education 2017
- Certification: Am Bd of Surgery