Anthony D. Williams, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (Hospitalist)
I practice medicine because I love working with people and doing everything in my power to help patients live healthy, fulfilling lives.
I chose to do a combination of adult medicine and pediatrics because I feel that exposure to such different patient populations gives me a greater appreciation for the breadth and scope of medicine. Working with children facilitates compassion in my care of adults, while working with adults causes me to think more broadly about the illnesses of children.
In my free time, I enjoy reading science fiction and fantasy, binge watching Netflix, and spending time with my wife and family.
I am a member of the American Medical Association (AMA) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2014
- Residency in Internal Medicine/Pediatrics: University of Minnesota 2018
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Pediatrics