Melissa King Biggs, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine
I chose pulmonary medicine because I enjoy treating lung diseases and sleep disorders. I like to work together with my patients. Getting and staying healthy takes effort from all parties.
In my free time, I enjoy cooking, reading, exercise and driving my kids to their numerous activities.
I am the Department Head for Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine for HealthPartners Medical Group. I am also a member of the American Thoracic Society (ATS) and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Lung & Sleep Health
- 401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7616
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1985
- Internship in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota 1986
- Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota 1989
- Residency in Pulmonary Medicine: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital 1990
- Fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine: University of Minnesota 1992
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Sleep Medicine