Melissa King Biggs, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine
I am a doctor of pulmonary medicine, which means I specialize in the treatment of lung diseases and sleep disorders. I like to work together with my patients, because getting and staying healthy takes effort from all parties.
I am the department head of lung and sleep medicine at HealthPartners.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center - Lung & Sleep Health
- 401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7616
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1985
- Internship in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota Medical Center 1986
- Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota Medical Center 1989
- Residency in Pulmonary Medicine: Jefferson Medical College 1990
- Fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine: University of Minnesota 1992
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Sleep Medicine