Michelle A. Hilden, SLP
- Practicing Department: Speech & Language Pathology
- Speech & Language Pathology
I was drawn to pediatric speech-language pathology because I enjoy working with children of all abilities and promoting early language development. During my speech therapy sessions, I encourage a semi-structured, play-based approach. My areas of special interest include autism, alternative/augmentative communication, apraxia of speech, pragmatic language development and receptive/expressive language delays.
In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors, spending time with family/friends, gardening and cooking.
I am a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Woodbury
- 8550 Hudson Blvd Lake Elmo, MN 55042 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992