Arkadiusz Z. Dudek, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Oncology & Hematology
- Secondary Language: French, Polish, Russian
I discovered my calling to become a medical oncologist very early in medical school. I found cancer to be one of the most challenging human diseases, requiring the physician to have a broad knowledge of all other medical disciplines and an understanding of cellular and molecular biology. That intellectual challenge, paired with the special bond between oncology physician and patient, stimulates me to provide the best cancer care I can.
The need for development of better therapies for cancer has led me to look for novel cancer therapeutics and provide them to my patients who participate in cancer clinical trials provided by the early phase clinical trials program at Regions Hospital.
When I am away from the cancer clinic or research laboratory, I enjoy being outdoors with my family, trekking, running and skiing.
I am a member of the following professional and research associations:
* American College of Physicians (ACP)
* American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
* American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
* Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
* Big Ten Cancer Research Consortium (BTCRC)
* International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)
* Midwest Melanoma Partnership (MMP)
- Medical School: Medical University of Warsaw- Poland 1989
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Pinnacle Health Hospitals 1994
- Fellowship in Hematology: University of Minnesota 1997
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Hematology
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Medical Oncology