Emily G. Beres, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
I am an OB-GYN physician who is fortunate to be able to care for women from the teenage years through menopause. I enjoy caring for women during pregnancy (both low and high risk obstetrics) as well as treating women with conditions such as abnormal uterine bleeding, uterine fibroids, pelvic pain and infertility. When surgery is necessary I offer minimally invasive options including hysteroscopy and laparoscopy.
- Medical School: University of Washington School of Medicine 2008
- Residency in Family Medicine: Family Medicine Residency of Idaho 2011
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology: University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics 2015
- Certification: Am Bd of Obstetrics & Gynecology