Karen A. Quaday, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I am a board-certified emergency medicine doctor with special interests in trauma, geriatrics, hospice and palliative care.
I've been with HealthPartners since 1988. I love emergency medicine because I love taking care of the very ill and injured. I try to be a helpful, calming and compassionate presence for all of my patients, and I always do my best to communicate effectively and individualize each patient's care.
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine 1984
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: Henry Ford Hospital / Wayne State University 1988
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine