Ralph J. Frascone, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I am a board certified physician with over 30 years of experience working in the Department of Emergency Medicine at Regions Hospital. I currently serve as Medical Director of Regions Hospital EMS and oversee 28 agencies in the East Metro area. I am also the Medical Director for LifeLink III, which provides air medical transport for Regions Hospital.
In addition to my positions at Regions, I have been appointed Professor of Emergency Medicine at the University of Minnesota School of Medicine. My research interests include airway management, CPR, intraosseous access and shock.
I have been a leader in regional, state and national EMS and in the past have served as chair for the Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board for the State of Minnesota.
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 1974
- Residency in Family Medicine: Ramsey Family Physicians 1977
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine-Emergency Medical Services