Kimberly O. Ryan, MA, LP
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
As a licensed psychologist, I provide individual and family therapy to adults. My areas of special interest are depression, trauma, and adjustment and relationship issues. I also appreciate the opportunity to help people cope with the changes associated with aging, including helping them navigate end-of-life concerns.
I have been in practice for many years. During this time, I have been witness to incredible courage and resilience in the face of sometimes unimaginable suffering. I have also been witness to the profound ability of the human spirit to overcome. I consider it a great privilege to be invited in to walk side by side with the people who choose to collaborate with me in their healing process.
Outside of my professional life I enjoy reading, fitness related activities, deepening my meditation practice, and spending time with family and friends. I especially enjoy quiet time on the North Shore of Lake Superior.
Please note: This provider serves only adults ages 18+.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Maplewood
- 2345 Ariel St N Maplewood, MN 55109 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School in Psychology: University of Washington 1975
- Professional School in Chemical Health: University of Minnesota 1983
- Professional School: University of St. Thomas 1987
- Certification: No Information on Record