Margaret Mary Szondy, CNM
- Practicing Department: Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Certified Nurse Midwife
When I was just 11, a family member had a baby delivered by a nurse midwife. Hearing her wonderful story about how she was cared for by her midwife inspired my career path. I knew I wanted to do something in the medical field, and this is the perfect career for me.
I enjoy working closely with my patients, really listening to what they want, answering questions, and supporting them in directing their own care. I also consider educating others to be an important part of my position. I like teaching the next generation of health care providers and often have students with me. I also enjoy educating my patients on how they can take care of themselves and have a great, healthy pregnancy.
When I'm not working, I like spending my free time with my husband and four kids. We enjoy family game nights, hiking, cooking, and biking together.
I am a member of the American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM).
- HealthPartners North Suburban Family Physicians - Roseville
- 2831 N Snelling Ave Roseville, MN 55113 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-6620
- Professional School: University of Minnesota School of Nursing 1998
- Certification: American Midwifery Certification Board