Todd J. Morris, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Surgery
I attended medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School and remained to complete my residency in General Surgery in 1995. That same year I finished my PhD in Experimental Surgery. My primary area of interest is breast and endocrine surgery and I have several active research projects including the study of hormone metabolism in breast cancer and breast cancer treatment outcomes. I am also active in the U.S. Navy Reserve and have provided forward surgical support in several ongoing military operations.
When not working I enjoy spending time with my family, running and cross country skiing. I also enjoy coaching youth baseball and hockey.
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
The National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project
The Association of Military Surgeons of the United States
Midwest Surgical Association
The Society of Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
The Minnesota Medical Association
The Ramsey Medical Society
American College of Physician Executives
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 1987
- Internship in Surgery: University of Minnesota Medical Center 1988
- Residency in Surgery: University of Minnesota Medical Center 1995
- Certification: Am Bd of Surgery