Bradley S. Hernandez, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
- Secondary Language: Spanish
I am a board certified Emergency Medicine physician, practicing with HealthPartners since 1999. I currently serve as Assistant Residency Program Director at Regions Hospital and have been appointed Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
I live in St. Paul with my wife and three sons.
- Medical School: University of Iowa 1998
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: Regions Hospital 2001
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine