Jon White, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Secondary Language: French, German, Lao, Spanish
My focus is on providing personal and professional inpatient medical care to adults and children at Regions Hospital and St. Paul Children's Hospital. I am known for leaving the hospital late, mostly due to my habit of sitting at the bedside and getting to know my patients and their families. I believe this helps me deliver medical care that better fits the individual needs of my patients. I work with a superb team of nurses, pharmacists, social workers and other providers who know that I greatly value their input and assistance. Together we strive to give our patients the best care possible with a focus on sharing laughs and smiles along the way.
When not in the hospital I can be found biking the city with my two children and wife, who is also a hospitalist physician at Regions. I can make a tasty Roman spaghetti sauce and continue to be involved in a physician education project in Laos where I volunteered for two years before joining HealthPartners.
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health 1998
- Residency in Internal Medicine/Pediatrics: University of Minnesota 2003
- Chief Resident in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2004
- Fellowship in Tropical Medicine: University of Liverpool- United Kingdom 2004
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine w/Focused Practice in Hospital Med
- Certification: Am Bd of Pediatrics