James M. Risser, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Hospice and Palliative Medicine
I practice palliative care and hospital medicine at Regions. I very much enjoy connecting with patients and their families, and appreciate the opportunity to help those with advanced illness understand and feel good about their health care choices. My approach with patients is friendly and relaxed. I like to incorporate humor, respect and honest compassion into the care of patients.
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 1998
- Residency in Internal Medicine/Pediatrics: University of Minnesota 2002
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine w/Focused Practice in Hospital Med
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine