Darrel L. Cotch, PA-C
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
- Physician Assistant
I am a physician assistant (PA) working in collaboration with a supervising psychiatrist to provide psychiatric assessment and medication management for adult clients. In my first PA position, I worked on the behavioral health unit at Regions Hospital in St. Paul. After 19 years, I moved to the Woodbury Behavioral Health Specialty Clinic where I've been seeing patients for more than 10 years. I really enjoy working with patients and they seem to feel comfortable talking with me. I feel it is important to understand where my patients are at and what they are going through, and then I try to help them move forward to where they want to be.
When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with family, working on home projects and walking my dog. In the summer, we relax at the family cabin.
I am a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
Please note: This provider serves only adults ages 18+.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Woodbury
- 8550 Hudson Blvd Lake Elmo, MN 55042 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: University of Nebraska Medical Center 1984
- Certification: No Information on Record