Buvana R. Reddy, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Secondary Language: Kannada
I enjoy all apsects of OB/GYN and womens health, from routine pregnancies to complex surgeries. I like to collaborate with my patients to come up with a cohesive plan of care using education and evidence based medicine. During my years of practice, I have most enjoyed developing long term relationships with my patients. My special areas of interest are twin pregnancies, hypertension and diabetes in pregnancy, abnormal bleeding, and minimally invasive surgery.
Outside of work, I enjoy reading, hiking, and teaching.
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Adjunct Faculty Appointment, University of Minnesota Medical School: Instructor
- Medical School: University of Tennessee Medical Center- Memphis 1999
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology: University of Tennessee Medical Center 2003
- Certification: Am Bd of Obstetrics & Gynecology